Thursday, March 23, 2006

hai..gomen

ARRRRGGGHH...
i'm really upset wid my one classmate...
he's makes me sooo mad..
hate it much..
he's really annoying...
he olways disturb me wit her disgusting jokes..
arrggghh..
seems like an Alay.. yuck!!

eniweii..
i've already read Lovely Luna for 1st time..
i know its too late..
but the novel is really good..
the chara n the story is relly makes me forget about my fuck classmate.
LOVE IT!!!!

btw..
my fave drama tv is going to finish on saturday..
it means i can watch it again..
i luv all about dis serial..
the story always makes me cry on every eps.
my tears really going to dry bcoz of dis drama if i watch it all about year.
*HYPERBOLIC MODE : ON*
uhm,, well..
i tried to lost my weight since holiday..
but i think its not success yet..
god..help me for dis..
i really can't stop to eat when i'm on party..

uhm..well..
i have to go now..
there are lots of assignment to do.

GOD..
my life's so monochrome..
olways do all this everyday..

duduu..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home